Vision, Values and Guarantee
Thank you for your interest in joining Integrative Change, the only business Network in South Florida and New York City solely dedicated to Health and Wellness professionals. Your experience as a member will be completely unique and of great value to your practice. This exclusive network embraces an attitude of abundance and cooperation among professionals, breaking away from the unhealthy competitive mentality that has undermined the health industry.
- Diversify your “word of mouth” referral sources
- Participate in networking meetings with like-minded practitoners
- Build lasting professional relationships
- Enjoy community and collaboration
- Learn professional development tools
- Participate in an exclusive network of health providers
You must complete the on-line application if you are interested in joining. All of our members are screened to ensure quality and success of the network. Once your application is processed and reviewed, you will be contacted by Integrative Change. You are allowed to visit one meeting (see Current Members/Upcoming Events for details and required on-line registration) before you must submit an application. Please be sure that your clinical specialty doesn’t conflict with an existing member; check the “Find a Practitioner” above to see current members.
Integrative Change strives to be the most important referral network and community for health and wellness professionals.
Integrative Change is dedicated to building a powerful business community of health and wellness professionals in the South Florida community for the purposes of creating impactful business relationships, resources and professional development.
Integrative Change is an exclusive, by application-only network of leading health and wellness professionals in South Florida and New York City who offer specialized areas of expertise. Each professional recognizes the strengths of their own practice while also understanding its limitations.
- Clinical Expertise. That each member is amazing at what they do. They use evidence-based practices, has advanced experience, training and expertise.
- Helpers Reward. That each member loves to help other practitioners, understanding the business, relational and spiritual value of this approach. That members will help other members through giving referrals, sharing resources and contacts, collaborating and consulting.
- Community. That each member understand they can do more as a group than they can alone. That each member is willing to help build the IC community of practitioners for the purpose of preventing care-taker burnout and supporting others in the professional growth.
- Professionalism. That each members understands that being good in business is part of being a good clinician. That each member develops their professionalism, including their business networking skills.
- Integrative Approach. That each member has the ability to go beyond the confines of a single-school approach in order to learn from other perspectives. The flexibility to go beyond a “one size fits all” approach in order to meet the needs of a client. That each member has an openness to alternative health modalities and paradigms while maintaining one’s critical thinking.