- I agree to attend as many monthly meetings and training sessions as possible. I also understand that I am expected to have a substitute (e.g. colleague, office manager, etc.) represent my services in the meetings if I cannot attend. I understand that not meeting these basic expectations can jeopardize the status of my membership with Integrative Change.
- I agree to join the Integrative Change Facebook page and actively check and post on it, understanding that all IC communications happen here as well as serving as a critical tool for maintaining community and connection with other members
- I agree to complete the New Member Orientation.
- I understand that I must pre-register for all IC events on the IC website under “Upcoming Event”. This is necessary so IC can coordinate with the meeting venue.
- I understand the importance of providing and seeking clinical consultation with other practitioners within IC. I understand that this enables me to provide a higher quality of treatment to my clients as well as enhance my professional skills.
- I am willing to embrace a “Helpers Reward” philosophy. I realize that the more I selflessly support and refer potential clients to other IC members, that my practice will grow as well.
- I am willing to refer clients, whose issues are beyond the scope of my practice, to other IC practitioners. I am willing to accept referrals from other IC members.
- I understand that IC is not responsible for legally handling any complaints from a patient towards an iC member. However IC does reserve the right to speak with, and possibly terminate the contract of, the IC member if a patient complaint is made to IC about the practitioner they were referred to by IC.
- I agree to the yearly membership fee; this Investment is non-refundable.
- IC acknowledges and confirms that my membership in IC will not expose me to malpractice or other liability for the actions or inactions of IC or of any other members of IC. IC is not responsible for any illegal or unethical actions of any of its members.
- I agree that all materials, handouts, etc. provided to me are property of Integrative Change, Inc. and are not available for distribution among non-members of the IC Network.
Membership Renewal Guidelines
- Your membership renewal will be dated one calendar year from the beginning of your membership start date. You will be notified by IC at least two weeks prior to this renewal deadline. In order to keep you membership active you must submit your renewal on-time. Membership payments can be made via check and mailed to: Integrative Change, Inc., 975 West 41st Street, Suite 303, Miami Beach, FL 33140. If you wish to pay by credit card/PayPal then a 3.5% fee will be added. If your renewal payment is two weeks or more past due, you will be charged a 5% late fee.
- If you fail to terminate your membership then your membership is considered to be active; your membership will be pro-rated every two weeks until you officially terminate your membership using the steps outlined above.
- Members are not permitted to temporarily suspend their membership and then rejoin.
Membership Agreements are subject to change. Member’s will be notified by IC of any major changes in these agreements. If a member has a conflict with any specific agreement or it was not an existing agreement at the time the membership application was submitted, then this will be handled on a case-by-case basis directly with IC.