LIVING YOUR LIFE BY INTENTION
In this intensive workshop we set clear intentions in each dimension of your life—from emotional health to financial issues to spirituality— with a clear action plan and set of strategies for each area. You will
IS THIS YOU?
- I want a clear Action Plan with specific goals
- I want to clarify my intentions in every aspect of my life
- I want to stop self-sabotaging my goals despite my best efforts
- I want to make an in-depth commitment to my personal growth
- I want to stop feeling stuck and hopeless
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Complete the Living Your By Intention assessment
- Set clear actionable goals
- Process and overcome any fears and self-limiting beliefs
- Understand the connection between intention, perception and behavioral change
- Learn tools for self-mastery and overcoming self sabotage
Length: 4 Hours
You will be sent a Living Your Life by Intentions workbook to complete prior to the workshop. One-week cancellation policy.
Please contact Brad at 786-201-4543 to schedule.
Is psychotherapy confidential?
Information discussed in the therapy setting is held confidential and not shared without written permission except under certain circumstances.
How is psychotherapy different than talking to a friend/family member?
A psychotherapist listens to you objectively, with as little bias as possible. A psychotherapist is trained to listen in a special way, ensure your privacy, and clinically treat mental health issues that family and friends may not understand.
How do I get the most out of therapy?
- Commit to a minimum number of sessions
- Set at least one goal
- Be honest and talk freely especially if it is uncomfortable or painful
- Don’t withhold contradictory thoughts or feelings
- Face the difficult stuff
- Apply what you learn in the session to your daily life
- Write down your dreams
- Share your successes and accomplishments
- Be on time
What is the difference between psychotherapy and psychiatry?
A psychiatrist is going to treat your symptoms through medications. Psychotherapy will help you resolve the root cause of your symptoms and learn different skills. Depending on the issue, a combination of both psychotherapy and psychiatric treatment is often the best approach. Psychotherapists and psychologists do not prescribe medication.
Do you accept insurance plans?
This depends on the professional in the Therapist Network. If you are interested in working with Brad Kerschensteiner, LMFT, please be aware that he does note accept insurance. However your plan may recognize him as an out of network provider in which case he can provide you with a statement of services which you can file as a claim with your insurance carrier.
Please be aware that if you decide to involve your insurance company in your treatment, they may require information from you and/or us about the treatment. Confidentiality is highly crucial to our work as a therapist therefore, we always ask for your written permission before releasing any information to your insurance company. We also always strive to release the absolute minimum amount of information that will meet the company’s requirements.
Can you provide referrals to other health professionals if I need one?
Yes. Brad is the founder of a reputable health and wellness professional network, Integrative Change, Inc. Go to www.integrativechange.com to search by specialty or call him directly if you are needing more help.
- Forum Retreats
- Spouses Retreats
- Monthly Forum meetings
- YPO NYC Forum Retreat (2014)
- EO MIAMI Forum Retreat (2014)
- YPO MIAMI Forum Retreat (2013)
- YPO NIGERIA Forum Retreat (2013)
- EO NYC Forum Retreat (2013)
- YPO Spouses Retreat (2012)
- YPO Miami Forum Retreat (2011)
- YPO Nigeria Spouses Retreat (2010)
- YPO Ecuador Spouses Retreat (2010)
- YPO Chicago Forum Retreat (2009)
SAMPLE TRAINING TOPICS
- Mastering the Change Process with the Enneagram Personality System
- Leadership Development with the Enneagram Personality System
- Boosting Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Stress Management & Burnout Prevention
- For Couples: Building Healthy Relationships: Keys to Communication & Intimacy