Half-day or Full-day Team Training
Employees with high Emotional Intelligence (EQ) have a direct positive impact on the bottom-line. EQ trainings are crucial to creating high performance executives and teams. In analyzing data from 40 different corporations to differentiate star performers from average performers, emotional competencies were found to be twice as important in contributing to excellence as pure intellect and expertise.
This training will help participants determine their EQ score, target specific areas of EQ to improve, and develop proven strategies to boost their EQ.
- Understand business benefits of EQ and its biological basis
- EQ Self-Assessment
- 4 Core EQ Skills
- Proven Strategies to improve EQ
- Understand one’s own emotions and gut feelings
- Control one’s emotions, impulses and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to inspire, influence, and develop others while managing conflict
- Understand and react to others’ emotions while comprehending social networks.