CONNECTING HEALTH & WELLNESS PROFESSIONALS
Thank you for your interest in joining Integrative Change, the only business Network in South Florida and New York City solely dedicated to Health and Wellness professionals. Your experience as a member will be completely unique and of great value to your practice. This exclusive network embraces an attitude of abundance and cooperation among professionals, breaking away from the unhealthy competitive mentality that has undermined the health industry.
- Diversify your "word of mouth" referral sources
- Participate in monthly networking meetings with like-minded practitoners
- Build lasting professional relationships
- Enjoy community and collaboration
- Learn professional development tools
- Effectively market your practice
- Participate in an exclusive network of health providers
You must complete the on-line application if you are interested in joining. All of our members are screened to ensure quality and success of the network. Once your application is processed and reviewed, you will be contacted by Integrative Change. You are allowed to visit one meeting (see Current Members/Upcoming Events for details and required on-line registration) before you must submit an application. Please be sure that your clinical specialty doesn't conflict with an existing member; check the "Find a Practitioner" above to see current members.
Integrative Change is an exclusive, by application-only network of leading health and wellness professionals in South Florida and New York City who offer specialized areas of expertise. Each professional recognizes the strengths of their own practice while also understanding its limitations. Each member embraces an integrative approach to health services and has the following Core Values:
- Integrative Approach. That each member has the ability to go beyond the confines of a single-school approach in order to learn from other perspectives. The flexibility to go beyond a “one size fits all” approach in order to meet the needs of a client. That each member has an openness to alternative health modalities and paradigms while maintaining one's critical thinking.
- Clinical Expetise. That each member uses evidence-based practices, has advanced experience, training and expertise.
- Referral Relationships. That each member understands that “referring out” is good business and good for patient care.
- Self Care. That each member understands that participating in a professional community is essential to preventing burn-out.
- Collaboration. That each member is willing to consult and collaborate with other professionals within the IC Network.
- Business Empowerment. That each member understands the importance of developing their business skills, including building professional relationships, contacts and utilizing business resources.