The IC Mastermind group is for IC members who want more intensive, peer support for their business. The group is a great way to get feedback, be held accountable for your goals, learn new business strategies and share resources. Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago with his book, Think and Grow Rich. A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
1. For members to have a more frequent opportunity to do business networking
2. For the group to function as a peer–to-peer business support group allowing members to discuss business strategy and development
3. For members who want more accountability in growing their business.
4. For members to share ideas to generate more potential client leads and referral sources.
5. For members to discuss personal and professional mindset development that influences business success.
Location: Kendar Building
550 Madruga Avenue
3rd floor conference room
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Facilitator: Dr. Jose Sandoval
Length: 120 minutes